- JERICO-NEXT: First Call for Transnational access to coastal observatories and supporting facilities
The H2020 JERICO-NEXT project is offering transnational access to coastal observatories and supporting facilities. The first call is open from May 2 to June 20, 2016.
- March 2016: Two papers on Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing Group)
The contribution of Ismar researchers
- Flows project
CNR-Ismar involved in study on geological hazards in southern European seas
- Atlas of the Mediterranean seamounts and seamount-like structures
Book by Marzia Rovere (CNR-Ismar) and Maurizio Wurtz
- CNR_ISMAR researchers are departing for Antarctica
As part of the XXXI Italian expedition in Antarctica PNRA .
- Alessandro Sarretta (CNR-Ismar) among the "New fellows for 2016 Institute for Open Leadership"
Meeting in Cape Town, South Africa, 14-18 March, 2016
- (Non)-tectonic deformations
Seminar by: Dr. Andrea Billi (IGAG-CNR) Bologna 31 March 2016, 11:00 am
- WISE Meeting 2016 CNR-ISMAR Venice, May 22-26, 2016
The WISE Meeting 2016 will be held at the Institute of Marine Sciences of the Italian National Research Council (CNR-ISMAR), located in Venice, Italy. The local organizer is Dr. Luigi Cavaleri
- Planning the Sea: MARXAN as a tool for operational Maritime Spatial Planning
International Short Course on Marxan. 11-12-13 January 2016. At CNR-ISMAR headquarters in Venice.
- Plankton in the sea, plankton in the net, plankton in the wallet
Seminar: Domenico D'Alelio (Department of Integrative Marine Ecology - Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn, Napoli. Bologna January 21 2016, 11:00 am
- Open research data: creating bridges for Open Science
Two days of debate and training in Bologna. November 18 and 19. Centro Congressi CNR, via Gobetti 101