- Glider mission in the Western Mediterranean Sea
Within the framework of a collaboration between CNR-ISMAR and SOCIB
- Lifewatch is now ERIC
The European Commission has granted the status of "European Research Infrastructure Consortium" to the infrastructure on biodiversity. CNR-Ismar involved since the beginning
- JERICO-NEXT: Second Call for Transnational access to coastal observatories and supporting facilities
The H2020 JERICO-NEXT project is offering transnational access to coastal observatories and supporting facilities. The second call is open from February 20 to April 10, 2017.
- Photocontest 'Underwater Photography' 2016
Marco Faimali (Ismar-Cnr) silver medalist among over 5000 shots
- Scientific Reports: CNR-Ismar researchers study on seismic hazards
Seismic Hazards Implications of Uplifted Pleistocene Coral Terraces in the Gulf of Aqaba
- DANUBIUS-RI project: Kick-off meeting
Preparatory Phase for the Pan-European Research
- Tyrrhenian Magmatism & Mantle Exhumation (TIME) by ECORD and ICDP
Upcoming Workshop of the MagellanPlus Programme will be held in Bologna, Italy: 5-7 June 2017. N.Zitellini (CNR-Ismar) among the organizers. Registration deadline: April, 30
- Danubius-PP General Assembly at Ismar Venice
2nd General Assembly and 1st Stakeholder Events. Venice from 29 May to 1 June 2017
- Islands show the way to an innovative and sustainable Europe
"Smart Islands Event- Creating new pathways for EU islands". European Parliament, March 28 2017
- MEETING ICES WORKING GROUP ON MARINE SEDIMENTS (WGMS)
Upcoming annual Meeting Ices working group on marine sediments (WGMS) will be held in Ancona, Italy: 6-10 March 2017 (organizer Dr. Federico Spagnoli).
- 7th Bilateral Seminar Italy-Japan: Physical and Chemical Impacts on Marine Organisms
Co-organized and sponsored by CNR and JSPS. Invited speakers: M. Faimali and F. Garaventa CNR-Ismar. Minamiboso, Chiba, Japan, 29 November – 2 December 2016.
- Climate change and global economy
Here available the slides of the conference held at Ismar-Venezia by Klaus Hasselmann, former Director of Max Plank Institute fur Meteorologie. October 6th 2016.