- Latest Ismar papers
Djakovac, T; Supic, N; Aubry, FB; Degobbis, D; Giani, M
Mechanisms of hypoxia frequency changes in the northern Adriatic Sea during the period 1972-2012
JOURNAL OF MARINE SYSTEMS, 141 179-189; SI 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2014.08.001 JAN 2015
Bonaldo, D; Benetazzo, A; Sclavo, M; Carniel, S
Modelling wave-driven sediment transport in a changing climate: a case study for northern Adriatic Sea (Italy)
REGIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGE, 15 (1):45-55; 10.1007/s10113-014-0619-7 JAN 2015
Zeppilli, D; Bongiorni, L; Santos, RS; Vanreusel, A.
Changes in Nematode Communities in Different Physiographic Sites of the Condor Seamount (North-East Atlantic Ocean) and Adjacent Sediments.
PLOS ONE, 9 (12):10.1371/journal.pone.0115601 DEC 26 2014
Giardino, C; Bresciani, M; Cazzaniga, I; Schenk, K; Rieger, P; Braga, F; Matta, E; Brando, VE.
Evaluation of Multi-Resolution Satellite Sensors for Assessing Water Quality and Bottom Depth of Lake Garda.
SENSORS, 14 (12):24116-24131; 10.3390/s141224116 DEC 2014
- Perth Canyon - Australia: first deep exploration
CNR-Ismar researchers partecipate in the oceanographic mission coordinated by the University of Western Australia
- ECSFRI AND CNR-ISMAR COOPERATION
East China Sea Fisheries Research Institute (ECSFRI), Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences (CAFS) and CNR – ISMAR of Ancona, started a basic framework for cooperative researches on energy saving in trawl fisheries.
- On the Economic Geology cover Ismar paper
On the December issue 2 papers by CNR-Ismar reasearchers. On the cover Bathymetry of the southern Tyrrhenian Sea
- Nature "News & Comment" on paper by Ismar researchers regarding Heat Wave Magnitude Index
Paolo Montagna (CNR-Ismar) coauthor of the JGR paper available on line since October.
- Lifewatch-Italia Activities Report
On Life-Watch Europe site the activity of the last 3 yars. CNR-Ismar involved
- EGU announces 2015 awards and medals
Katrin Schroeder (CNR-Ismar): Arne Richter Award for Outstanding Young Scientists
- 2015 EMS/ECAM annual meeting- session on "coupled models"
S.Carniel (CNR-Ismar) Convener of the Session: Modeling the dynamics of coupled atmosphere-wave-ocean processes. Deadline April 24
- Bridging research innovation with regional development: the Star Agroenergy Experience
Brussels, 19 feb 2015
- GeoNode code sprint 2015
2 - 5th February 2015 in Venice and Washington DC
- IAPSO symposium at the IUGG 2015: deadline
Jan, 31st to submit your abstract to P02 Physics and Biogeochemistry of Semi-Enclosed and Shelf Seas K. Schroeder (ISMAR-CNR) Convener
- Spatial patterns in microscopic organisms: New scenario in biogeography
Diego Fontaneto (ISE), Bologna Ismar local site. Jan 16, 2015. Time: 11:00 am
- Project RARITY final Conference
F.Trincardi, CNR-Ismar Executive, moderator of the event held in Udine on November, 25th