- Ballast Water Management for Adriatic Sea
F. Garaventa (CNR-Ismar) interviewed by TTM on the new international rules regarding ballast water management
- "Italica" ship departed for Antarctica
The expedition scientific coordinator is L. Langone, CNR-Ismar
- The Mediterranean Plastic Soup
Scientific Report: CNR-Ismar researchers (A.Mineo, M. Magaldi, S. Aliani) on microplastics in the Medeterranean Sea
- CNR-Ismar researchers departing for Antarctica
From Bologna and Ancona within the XXXII PNRA italian expedition. December 31st, 2016
- Special issue of the Rendiconti Lincei: Rendiconti Lincei "Environmental Changes in the Arctic: an Italian Perspective"
Among the editors L. Langone (CNR-Ismar)
- MCED Award 2016 a Marianna Taffi, PhD at CNR-Ismar
The International Society for Ecological Modelling Award for the contribution in the text book: Modelling Complex Ecological Dynamics
- 7th Bilateral Seminar Italy-Japan: Physical and Chemical Impacts on Marine Organisms
Co-organized and sponsored by CNR and JSPS. Invited speakers: M. Faimali and F. Garaventa CNR-Ismar. Minamiboso, Chiba, Japan, 29 November – 2 December 2016.
- Climate change and global economy
Here available the slides of the conference held at Ismar-Venezia by Klaus Hasselmann, former Director of Max Plank Institute fur Meteorologie. October 6th 2016.
- GEBCO Forum for the future of ocean floor mapping
M. Rovere (CNR-Ismar) in the Organizing Committee and Panel Moderator. Monaco 14-15 June 2016
- Recent unprecedented state of eastern Mediterranean Sea within the last millennium
Seminar by: Aldo Shemesh (The Weizmann Institute of Science) Bologna 24 June 2016, ore 11.00
- WISE Meeting 2016 CNR-ISMAR Venice, May 22-26, 2016
The WISE Meeting 2016 will be held at the Institute of Marine Sciences of the Italian National Research Council (CNR-ISMAR), located in Venice, Italy. The local organizer is Dr. Luigi Cavaleri
- (Non)-tectonic deformations
Seminar by: Dr. Andrea Billi (IGAG-CNR) Bologna 31 March 2016, 11:00 am