- Atlas of the Mediterranean seamounts and seamount-like structures
Book by Marzia Rovere (CNR-Ismar) and Maurizio Wurtz
- CNR_ISMAR researchers are departing for Antarctica
As part of the XXXI Italian expedition in Antarctica PNRA .
- Alessandro Sarretta (CNR-Ismar) among the "New fellows for 2016 Institute for Open Leadership"
Meeting in Cape Town, South Africa, 14-18 March, 2016
- Venice Declaration on Mediterranean Sea Cooperation
Launching a Strategic Marine and Maritime Research and Innovation Agenda for Blue Growth
- The demise of Giovanni Bortoluzzi
It disappears with him an important part of the history of the CNR-Ismar
- The tectonics of West-Mediterranean-Tyrrhenian Oceanic Opening
By Carlo Savelli, CNR-Ismar, the paper on the September 22nd issue of the Nature Gruop journal
- Planning the Sea: MARXAN as a tool for operational Maritime Spatial Planning
International Short Course on Marxan. 11-12-13 January 2016. At CNR-ISMAR headquarters in Venice.
- Plankton in the sea, plankton in the net, plankton in the wallet
Seminar: Domenico D'Alelio (Department of Integrative Marine Ecology - Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn, Napoli. Bologna January 21 2016, 11:00 am
- Open research data: creating bridges for Open Science
Two days of debate and training in Bologna. November 18 and 19. Centro Congressi CNR, via Gobetti 101
- ATLANTIC OCEAN CIRCULATION AND ABRUPT CLIMATE CHANGE DURING THE LAST ICE AGE AND DEGLACIATION
Prof. Jerry McManus, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory - Columbia University. Bologna September 29th, 02:30 PM
- Predictive Habitat Modeling of cold-water coral distribution
Seminar: Annaelle Bargain. Bologna, september 16 : 11.00