- AADI Workshop. Ancona, October, 10th 2012
Thursday 20 September 2012Thory and practice on AAnderaa instruments: Seaguard RCM, Smartguard Data Logger and stand-alone sensors
- 'Lagoonal phytoplankton: taxonomy, morphometrics and pigment finger prints'
Tuesday 19 June 2012On October 1st-14th a course on 'Lagoonal phytoplankton: taxonomy, morphometrics and pigment finger prints' is organized in Lecce.
- Pioneers into Practice: second edition
Sunday 19 February 2012Starts the mobility program as part of climate change and sustainability of the Climate-KIC
- IESO 5th edition 5-14 September 2011, Modena, Italy
Thursday 11 August 2011For the first time organized in Italy is the final stage of the international competition for high school students on Earth Sciences (IESO). ISMAR among the sponsors.
- UZI Spring School: How to measure and preserve biodiversity. Venice, May, 20-22, 2011
Tuesday 01 March 2011The Unione Zoologica Italiana (UZI) with the support of the Istituto Veneto di Scienze, Lettere ed Arti, and the sponsorship of CNR-ISMAR (Venice), organizes the first UZI School,
- Summer school: Geologic Cartography of Marine Areas
Monday 09 August 2010ISPRA and the Marine Geology Section of the Italian Geological Society are organizing a free training course on the theme "Geologic Cartography of Marine Areas" to be held in ISPRA, Rome, from October 25th to 29th, 2010