- COASTAL OBSERVING AND FORECASTING SYSTEMS, TODAY & TOMORROW
Thursday 05 April 2012Organized by LaMMA Consortium within the EU funded MOMAR project. Livorno, Italy, April 18 – 19, 2012
- 3rd Marine Board Forum: New technologies for a blue future
Thursday 22 March 2012Marine Board, Bruxelles, Royal Flemish Academy of Belgium for Sciences and the Arts, 18 aprile
- Geosciences and global changes
Tuesday 20 March 2012Workshop organized by the Scuola di Dottorato Scienze di base "Galileo Galilei" dell'Università in Pisa. 20 aprile 2012
- Biodiversity in the Mediterranean Sea
Monday 13 February 2012Bologna, Museo Geologico G. Capellini, Saturday Feb, 18th 2012, 4.30pm. Speaker: Marco Taviani (CNR-Ismar)
- Hybris: The limits of man among earth heaven and water
Monday 09 January 2012A Venetian project by: Alberto Camerotto (Cà Foscari University) e Sandro Carniel (Ismar-VE)
- Researchers' Night
Monday 19 September 2011On september 23rd 21 italian cities are involved in the European event dedicated to the research (32 countries). The opening in Bologna of the exposition "A Matter of Chemistry"
- I study the environment. May, 20 Ravenna
Thursday 12 May 2011At the Palazzo dei Congressi in Ravenna, Environmental Science graduate students present their research results through the display of posters on various environmental issues.
- The new structure and the prospects for the National Programme of Antarctic Research. CNR-Rome, March 21
Tuesday 15 March 2011Live streaming at: http://media.src.cnr.it/direttastreaming/flash Information day on the new structure of the National Programme of Antarctic Research, organized by the Ministry of Education, University and Research, CNR and ENEA
- ISMAR Lectures
Friday 18 February 2011At the Bologna section of ISMAR starts a series of lectures open to everyone: students, researchers, staff and external guests. The Fridays of each month will be scheduled from 2 to 4 seminars held by the BO Section.
- The role of extreme events in organic matter cycling
Tuesday 07 December 2010Within the European Geosciences Union general assembly in Vienna april, 3-8, 2011. Conveners: Tommaso Tesi, Kim Jung-Hyun, Anna Sancez-Vidal
- Seminar on: “Uniform labelling with stable isotopes: novel prospects for structural biology, proteomics and metabolomics”
Friday 27 August 2010Lesina, 30 august, 30th, 11.00 am, ISMAR Lesina (FG). Dr. Tatjana A. Egorova-Zachernyuk,
- Energy production from biomass in the european union
Wednesday 16 June 2010On June 18, 2010 at the Lesina (FG) unit of Ismar, Lino Trotta and Matteo Francavilla will present the work: "Algae as biofuels source and the Bio-Refinery approach. The potential of dunaliella tertiolecta and gracilaria verrucosa (ex)"
- Workshop on “Ecosystem effects of fishing and technological advances in fisheries”
Thursday 06 May 2010Workshop organised by CNR-ISMAR of Ancona in the 70th International Fishing Fair